Re: Beck Porschelica

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>,
Subject: Re: Beck Porschelica
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 19:51:20 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>

Peter,
In the 356 Porsche world, most "replicars" are viewed with contempt (and
rightfully so).  However, I've NEVER heard any negatives about the Beck
Spyder.  It seems to be universally respected (and coveted by this
356er).
I understand Chuck Beck is working on a 904 replica, now....or is it in
production by now?
Bud Osbourne

Beck told us that he hoped to have it ready by the end of the year.  I asked
him about the price and he only said something to the effect that it
wouldn't be cheap, but not as expensive as some other exotics.  Whatever
that means.

LD