Kohler (formerly BRIC) info on Mustang Driver

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Kohler (formerly BRIC) info on Mustang Driver
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 22:04:56 -0500
>From the Race Chairman, Bob Clark:
The story we got from medical is he got out of his car after the session
and went into his trailer to change and fell over from a heart attack.
Medical tried to revive him but could not. I did not get his name.
Plus it was very hot and humid this weekend so, that may have contributed
to the situation.

And from Jesse Prather:
The gentleman's name is Steve Plater. We built a few engines for him. He
campaigned an MGC for 20 plus years and was a good friend.

-- David Littlefield