Directions to the BusterCluster

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Directions to the BusterCluster
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 20:19:18 -0700
Several people have been asking for directions to the BusterCluster next
week.  Although the directions to our house are fairly simple, we live
on a cul de sac with extremely limited parking on the street.
Therefore, here is the best way to approach the parking.

     *From Interstate 5, take the Euclid Street exit South.
     *Drive two miles South on Euclid Street, crossing Ball Road (where
there is a Spires Restaurant, Hollywood Video, and 7-11 Market)
             (Here comes the tricky part)
     *If you are driving a Rice Rocket or Detroit Iron, go 75 yards and
turn in at "Carl Chen - Dentist", 1243 S. Euclid and park in the
driveway to the rear, then go through the gate and across the alley to
the open garage.
     *If you are driving a
Sprite/Midget/Austin/Morris/Lotus/Talbot/Wolseley/Berkeley/Armstrong-Siddeley,
go another 25 yards and turn right on Chalet St..
     *Go 25 yards and turn into the alley on the right, go to the end of
the alley where the garage door is open, and park along the west (left)
wall.

Here are the formalities:

     Buster & Pam Evans
     1304 Falcon Street
     Anaheim   California  82804
     USA
     Tel:  714-520-5950
     Cell:  714-595-6399

Any questions, just holler, either off-line e-mail or on the phone.

Buster