BusterCluster tools and registration

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: BusterCluster tools and registration
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 09:46:44 -0700
I asked Frank, and his expected answer was, "7/16, 1/2". 9/16. 5/8.
11/16" wrenches and a couple screwdrivers."  Now, the rest of us are in
the real world.  What "special" tools should be on hand?  I have the
compressor with a couple of lines, and the standard line of tools (in
multiples).  No Whitworths, no SU balancing tool, no brake line bleeder,
etc.?

Thoughts, insights, brilliant ideas?

I went down to the Auto Club to re-register the Sprite, and the girl
just got a glazed look in her eyes.  She went over to a supervisor who
said I needed both plates, last registration, and title (no problem).
AND, she said, a lot of luck because only the DMV office people could
handle it!

Buster Evans