Re: BusterCluster tools and registration

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: BusterCluster tools and registration
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 13:39:01 -0500
A spared distributor.
A spare Weber down draft carb and manifold.
A valid and current AAA membership card.
A cell phone.
A rubber mallet to tap the SUs when the pistons stick.
A spare Isuzu 16878 starter.
A large goombah to help you push-start.

When it comes to wrenches, Craftsman are fine and it is easy to find a
Sears to trade them in when they break.  But, if you plan to use your
tools alot and want the best, invest in Snap-On, Mac, or other
high-end tools.
Also, $20 worth of crappy tools from Harbor Freight in a water proof
bag in the boot could save the day.