Re: BusterCluster tools and registration

To: <nase@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: BusterCluster tools and registration
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 13:28:56 -0700
Come on Phil, didn't you live through the 70's?

Roll a splif with the paper, light it with a match, make a "Jefferson
Airplane" out of the burned match for the last of the fatty,  then try to
remember how many folds it takes of either the matchbook or the paper to
equal the correct points gap.  By then you have completely forgotten why the
points needed setting in the first place, and then realize that the doubled
over thickness of the package of M&Ms you're now scarfing down will set the
points just about right.

Before you ask, I think the plain and peanut wrappers are just about the
same thickness.

Glen