Re: BusterCluster Weather Outlook

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: BusterCluster Weather Outlook
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:10:56 -0700
Frank Clarici wrote:  "Hey, it's MY vacation, no wives allowed. "

Hey, what about MINE?  You don't expect me to do the food, or chip the
ice, or haul out the trash, do you?  Who do you think is bringing out
your towels for the pool, and then wash them for the next day?  And
somebody has to clean the sinks and vacuum the carpets at night to make
the house sparkling the next morning.  I'm just the stupidvisor around
this house!!!!

Buster Evans

(OK, so I lie a lot just to maintain my manly pride!  BFD!)