Re: Off Topic, Music Oriented email. Delete without opening if

To: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Off Topic, Music Oriented email. Delete without opening if
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 07:03:14 -0400
Since we are cross posting any way, It is a good idea to upgrade to
Flash 9. Adobe/Macromedia found a security problem with Flash 8. It
could infect a windows machine with spyware/malware, if you hit a
site with a bad flash file, it can get you. A lot of Myspace users
got hit with it.

Go to http://www.adobe.com and follow the Flash Player download links.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.