Nice Morris Minor Convertable Listed Under Wrong Catagory on

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Nice Morris Minor Convertable Listed Under Wrong Catagory on
From: KrkLH@cs.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 02:40:52 EDT
Here is a nice looking Morris Convetable that I came accross.  It appears to
be listed under "Other Vehicles and Trailers"    This may mean that it is not
getting the attention it would get had it been listed under another more
relative heading.

There are two days on the listing and the price is sitting at 2156.00.
Unfortunatley there is a reserve, but the reserve might be kind of low - or the
seller might get flexible given that the price seems to be pretty low for a
listing that only has two days left on it.  (Given that it does not sell at the
reserve and he will relist it again after a few emails showing interest).

Anyhow - it reminds me of a car that I got rides to school in when I was in
high school circa 1966 -69.  My friend and I would take it out on the weekends
and drive the dog out of it searching for Bigfoot in the hills East of San
Diego!   We never found Big Foot but I have to say that the Morris held up and
was super reliable.

This one is a convertable with larger Mercedes seats - clean engine bay,
fairly clean looking car all the way around with a decent new British top.  The
seller is 4066 with a 97.9% feedback rating, nice rating.

I thought I would pass it along.  The lengthy URL =

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MORRIS-MINOR-1000-CONVERTIBLE-2-DOOR-1960-RARE_
W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6737QQihZ010QQitemZ200010618621

Kirk
59 Bugeye