What I learned while welding on my Midget

Subject: What I learned while welding on my Midget
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 22:18:07 -0700
Or things I did not learn welding on Rob's Midget.  It may seem obvious but
always look on the other side of the metal that you are welding.  In my case
part of the wiring harness was on the other side.  I got lucky and figured
it out before it got real ugly.   It may seem obvious to some but until you
screw something up it many not occur to you.  But I am almost done welding
the metal on my car; I should have it finish tomorrow night.  Then sand and
primer on Saturday.    We shall see how it goes.

Gilroy