Re: Home from Genius Farm 1 and Genius Farm 2

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Home from Genius Farm 1 and Genius Farm 2
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 21:56:07 -0700
A giant OSHIT with people from across the county.  The OSHIT gatherings back
east are aways a fun time and you will learn something at everyone of them.
Just a group of guys getting together swapping help, parts and stories.
That is the other thing about the OSHIT guys if you need something the
answer is, "If I got one come over and take it."  It does not matter what it
is, the parts in that group just moved around.  You needed a part and
someone would give you one, if you had a part you would send or give it to
one of the guys.  It is an atmosphere of trust, help, and giving.  A truly
great bunch of guys.

You just witnessed that on a national level.  I gotta get something like
that started out in in the Pac NW.  Maybe after we ship.

Gilroy