BusterCluster2006

To: "Spridget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: BusterCluster2006
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:57:13 -0700
Warren and I left Buster's about 6 AM Sunday morning and arrived at my house
7 hours later (325 miles). Stopped for breakfast, lunch, gas(4) and to try
another fix for the oil leak.

For all who noticed the installation of a new valve cover gasket on BUGIIIS
at Buster's, it did not fix the oil leak. A shop towel and duct tape however
did. Turned out to all be coming out the side of the "710" filler cap. Just
went out and checked under the car and the entire bottom of the car is
covered with oil. Talk about marking it's territory.

BUGIIIS ran about as well as a Bugeye can run. We held it at 75-80 for the
whole trip home and it never stuttered. Even at those speeds we were getting
blown away on the LA freeways.

The cluster was amazing. Most of the people were pretty much as I expected.
The practical knowledge of Spridgets in that one garage has probably never
been exceeded, even at the factory.

We could not stay for the finale but were there for the initial start up. We
did however leave it in capable hands. Frank, Jay and everybody's favorite
Pa, Paul A., among others, were able to stay through Sunday.

It was a great weekend and I really enjoyed putting faces with names. Most
were chubbier, shorter, taller, skinnier, uglier, prettier than expected,
except for Jay who was pretty much as expected :-)

Good guy's and gal's all.

Larry Miller