Re: The Cluster

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Cluster
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 09:18:32 -0700
Like Larry said, I'll look forward to the next one.
Most people wouldn't consider 95 deg. temps, sticky humidity and 12 hour
days of grease and knuckle-busting to be fun.  Their loss.  I had a blast
and won't ever forget the people and the feeling of that weekend.
I hadn't heard that Buster and Pam had their first date in that car.  If I'd
been there Sunday to see that first drive and known that, I'd have been
wiping my eyes like I bet the rest of you were.

My beer-brewing friend said he'd brew up some "lawnmower ale" for the next
one.  Something good for hot weather and mass consumption.

Glen