Re: Cluster wrap part 2 (of 3)

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Cluster wrap part 2 (of 3)
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 11:57:32 -0700
On 8/2/06, Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net> wrote:

> The beer was flowing freely, food was plentiful except if a Jersey pizza
> joint served that round stuff in a cardboard box, they would be out of
> business in about a week. It wasn't Chicago deep dish, and it wasn't
> Jersey Tomato pie, it was similar in shape but it taste like cardboard.

Man is that the truth.  Since I got to WA in November I have been looking
all over for a REAL pizza.  They don't have them here. I have been trying
lots of places and when I walk in and ask for a slice they look at me like I
have 2 heads.  One place in town sells slices but only until 3 PM.  Go
figure.

But if you want salmon they will tell what river your dinner came out of.
I'll bet if I asked they could tell me who was the parents.  They take some
of there seafood real seriously out here, but when it comes to pizza, they
have no clue!  What I would give for a real Tomato pie.

-g