Re: Cluster wrap (part1)

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Cluster wrap (part1)
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 13:19:13 -0500
Frank,
I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one to get lost in LA because
they put the water on the wrong side ;-) First time I flew out there I
arrived at the Burbank airport in the dark and drove to Pasadena on my way
to Chatsworth. Driving past the Rose Bowl, I realized something must be
wrong... We won't mention the time I was well on my way to San Francisco
before I figured out why none of the signs said anything about Annaheim. AT
least I was out of LA and the landscape was interesting. Now that I know
where all of those westerns were filmed...

> Why do they stick a red light on the on (Accelerating) ramp?

It ain't no worse than Pennsylrainia where they put a blessed stop sign at
the end of the ramp so there is NO chance of not stopping. They don't seem
to understand the concept of "merge", either. It must be the result of the
Corvette lobby still trying to find a good reason for having purchased a
Vette.

> I can't understand the concept of stopping a car 200 feet from where he
> has to merge with 65+ mph traffic. I guess the designer of this system has
> a really fast car.
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget