BusterCluster & Fellowship

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: BusterCluster & Fellowship
From: Kristi & Lambert <kristi74midget@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 20:11:32 -0400
I have been reading all about the BusterCluster and I think what all
of you experienced must have been an awesome feeling.  Congrats to
Buster & Pam.  I hope the "first date" was just as awesome as the
real first date was.  Great job to all who where there.  I can
understand about the camaraderie that is felt with having one of
these cars.  I had a smaller in scale similar experience just a
couple of weeks ago.  I was at work and left to go somewhere (not
important to the story) happened to see a small red car in the
distance.  I was very surprised to see another LBC in the area since
mine and my husband's Midget's are the only ones that I know of.  So
I drove over to where the car was to check it out.  Low and behold
the driver was having issues with his LBC and asked if I knew how to
jump start the car.  I thought for a minute forgetting everything my
father had ever taught me about jump starting the car.  So finally he
says well if you can drive I will push the car.  I said Okay and we
proceeded to get his car up and running.  We talked for a few minutes
then we both went our separate ways.  I later told my mom about the
event because I thought it was cool to see another LBC in the area.
She about flipped at me.  "Why did I do that I could have been
kidnapped?"  You know all of the normal parent things to say.  The
funny thing is those thoughts never even crossed my mind.  My thought
was this guy was a fellow LBC owner and needed my help so I helped.
The best part was I got to meet him and his wife at the Valentine
Rallye in Tamaqua, PA in July.  It really is amazing to think about
the friendship we all have with one another even thought most of us
have never met.  And like Frank said in part 1 "he owns a Sprite so
he's MY friend!"  Just thought I would share my experience with
everyone since those who were able to go to The BusterCluster seem to
have had the same common bond.  "The love of these little cars"

Kristi and Lambert
'74 RWA Midget (Mini Lee)
'77 Midget