Re: daily drivers

To: Les Jones <lcjones@croakingfrog.net>
Subject: Re: daily drivers
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 19:58:57 -0400
Les, I drove my 78 as a daily driver for about 6 years (it was my
only car, and had no top), until I acquired a different car a couple
years ago. That was after taking it 2300 miles down Skyline Drive and
the Blue Ridge. In my not so HO a Midget can be driven as a daily
driver, reliably. I had a few ups and downs with it during that time,
but being able to fix it by my self helped. I still drive it when I
can as it gets twice the milage my Dakota does. Now my commute is 2
miles to the train station and back, so I take the truck. But I can
still go to the car and jump in and go where and when I want. Well
unless I burst a tire with no spare ;-)

Get it ready, do a good job and go for it.

BTW gonna need an OSHIT for the body later this year or early next.
Gettin some rust I need to be rid of.

Larry
Driven most weeks since 1983, same car, different color.

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.