More NW Stuff

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: More NW Stuff
From: Franks <franks97@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 19:36:20 -0700
Hello from a long time lurker and occasional poster....

In addition to the Bugeye there is also a 1964 Sprite on the Portland
Craig9s List

<http://portland.craigslist.org/car/186306876.html>

I haven9t seen the car and it might be a bit overpriced but I understand
that the price is negotiable. No financial interest.

The All British Field Meet (ABFM) in Portland is being held once again at
Portland International Raceway over the Labor Day weekend. For the fourth
year the event will also include the Columbia River Classic historic races
<http://www.crclassic.com> and this year several (at least five) of the
local Spridget racers will be entered. We plan to paddock on the grass just
south of the grandstands close to the Bridgestone bridge. Stop by and say hi
if you able to make it.

It was great reading about the bustercluster, reminds me of the many times
the local Spridget racers have pulled together to make sure one of us can
make the next race. Keep up the good work.

--
David Franks
franks97@verizon.net