LBC on Priceline

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: LBC on Priceline
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 23:54:24 -0700 (PDT)
Tonight at 11:30 Pacific time I just got home, grabbed a beer from the frig,
and turned on the TV as i walked into the room. It was tuned to the Sci Fi
channel. There was some kind of Priceline commercial showing. I was not
listening to close. Some thing about renting a car. It showed a sprite or
midget driving on a mountain hwy.  i am really not sure of the model because I
was so shocked to see it on TV. I do not know if i just caught the end of the
commercial or not. But the TV flashed on - i got a quick take of the car and it
was gone. Any way i figured i would ask if any one else has seen this
commercial. Looks like these cars are being used for every thing these days.

  Vigil