My Buster Cluster Round up, part 1

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: My Buster Cluster Round up, part 1
From: "Hal Faulkner" <hal@katemuir.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 11:09:15 -0700
Here is my latest attempt to send this:

What a FANTASTIC weekend!

I had originally planned to drive FROG AYE down, but as you all know he
wasn't ready to go on Thursday so I rented a U-Haul truck and tow dolly.
Some hassles at this end as the location they sent me to for my reservation
had a truck but no dolly.  So after a little run around I got the truck and
dolly home.  No problems getting FROG AYE on the dolly, but I took my time
getting organized and deciding what to take with me.  In retrospect, I would
havee taken a few more tools.  Another set of sockets and combination
wrenches would not have gone amiss.  But generally we had enough.  There
were only a few times when people needed the same wrench, no black eyes or
bloody noses, though.  I took a nap before I left and got on the road just
at midnight, would have gotten to buster's sooner but the fatal accident at
I-5 and the 126 freeway cost me about 45 minutes.  When I pulled up at 9:30
Glen was already there happily sticking parts in their homes.  Within a very
short time the entire spridgets list was there madly assembling Buster's kit
sprite: So many names so quickly there is no way I could have ketp track of
them all!  By Fri evening the sprite was beginning to look like a car with
wheels and things like that.  Frank was a glutton for punishment and a bit
of a slave driver, insisting that we fit the bonnet before anybody could
leave.  Not that anyone wanted to leave.

Hal