Re: Datsun 5 Speed Clutch

To: <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Subject: Re: Datsun 5 Speed Clutch
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 08:10:48 -0700
Hi Mike,

I'm using the 1275 slave and have no unusual force required to use it.  I
have an extra rebuildable 1275 slave if you want to pick it up on your way
back to I5 and home.  Hey, wait a minute, how'd you get to Gerard's without
stopping by?  Not acceptable!
2760 Eel Pl. Davis.  On your way back....?

Glen