Re: Moving On

To: bpazur@excel.net
Subject: Re: Moving On
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 09:14:19 -0500
While the swaps you are suggesting will certainly make Silverstreak more
"vintage-friendly" they won't make it eligible for many of the vintage
groups.  The problem is the 1275.  I think if someone is racing in an
organization that allows the 1275 in BE, it is possible it would also be
an organization that will allow the rest of the stuff.  It really is a
crap shoot.  Maybe the way to advertise it is as you did here, with an
option to convert those things for the buyer and a price differential if
you do.

Good luck!
David