Failed Water Pump Pulley

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Failed Water Pump Pulley
From: "Allen Kramer" <kramer.allen@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 21:00:58 -0400
Help!!! My Bugeye failed and I can't drive her.
Finally, had a chance to take the bugeye for a ride today. My business and the
high temperatures have kept me from enjoying a top down ride for at least a
month.  I needed my fix. This morning was a nice day for a ride and I had a
spare hour to go. All was good until about a mile from the house. The pulley
halves decided to separate and become a lock tab against the motor. Good thing
I had my all-in-one made in China tool. I was able to cut the belt and drive
back home.
Does anyone have a spare pulley? Please, contact me of list with price.
Thank you,
Allen
Supercharged Bugeye