Re: Grand Prix!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Grand Prix!
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 21:34:35 -0700
I wonder how many people saw "Gran Prix" when it first hit the theaters
in 1966?  I did.

Al Clemens gave me a copy when he came out for the BusterCluster, and I
have yet to find the time to watch it.  As I recall, it ran almost three
hours in the theater!!!!  (How long is the DVD release?)  I just hope
they didn't edit out any of the race scenes, because no matter how much
I liked James Garner, it was the race scenes that made the movie!!!  The
plot (if there was a plot) was underwhelming.

Buster Evans