Re: Grand Prix!

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Grand Prix!
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 12:20:02 -0400
Honor Blackman,

And you  do remember Miss Rigg as Teres di Vincenzo in OHMSS

Larry

On Aug 7, 2006, at 00:08 AM, derf wrote:

Did someone mention Barbara Feldon?  Ooh, la la.
How about that Italian lady, Sophia Whatshername?
And Diana Rigg?  How about Diane Cannon?
Don't forget Ms. Galore from Goldfinger?  Her name escapes me now but
she was in some show like the Avengers or something.

y MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.