Digital Pics And Web Sites

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Digital Pics And Web Sites
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 16:48:32 -0500
Jay -

I photograph at high res, but then I reduce all my jpegs to 72 dpi and 640 X
480 pixels. My free website only gives me 5 Megs to use, so I've got to
conserve on jpeg file sizes, too. But the web can't show anymore resolution
that 72 dpi, and 640 X 480 almost fills the screen at many peoples' display
setting. I use Photoshop LT (which I got for free with the scanner I bought)
- it is great and all I need. But Microsoft bundled a nice Paint Editor into
some versions of Windows - You might get a free download from Microsoft. It
is easy to use.

Bud Pazur

'60 Bugeye - Street Car - 1275cc - 'Whitey'
Race Bugeye - 948cc - 'Redd'
Race Spridget - 1275cc - 'SilverStreak'

"The Buddha ... resides as comfortably in the gears of a ...transmission as
he does in the petals of a flower."
     - Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance