Re: No lbc - digital pic / website question

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No lbc - digital pic / website question
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 18:05:14 -0400
I think I see my problem.

The image files stored on the Earthlink server are one size and when
they are used on the webpage they are a much smaller size. For example,
the pics of the blue van are 330k on the the Earthlink server and only
19k on the site.

So obviously they are being reduced in the process but I have to reduce
them on the server to effectively reduce the file usage.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/   Now, New and Improved