Re: Whew!!!! What a relief!

To: "James Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Whew!!!! What a relief!
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 00:56:04 -0500
On 8/8/06, James Pickard <geowiz.sgy@cox.net> wrote:
> According to the latest issue of National Geographic, you have a 1 in 1
> chance of dying.  No surprise there - nobody gets out alive.
<snip>

Therefore, the only thing that matters is how much fun you had up
until the end. You have two choices. Enjoy life or cower in fear of
the ending of it. I pick the former. Garage full of well ridden
motorcycles, plenty of hours in a cockpit, SCUBA diving....etc.
Whoooeeeeee!!  My kids and grandkids do the same with my blessings!

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City