Re: Sprite 50th

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprite 50th
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:28:17 -0700
.     Jerry Goodman wrote:  "...but if you are in magazines advertising
a registery and collecting $$ for newsletters...and you are unable to do
it...don't accept the $$$. "

I don't know Rick Moses, I have never met him, and I have never spoken
to him.  But I am grateful to him.  I do know that he did one helluva
lot for Sprite ownership during the drought years.  His newsletters
provided a means of communication among Sprite owners long before
computers and the Internet made it relatively easy.  Back then, it was
truly a personal labor of love, and I am sure cost him far more than the
money received in contributions.  Although I do not know why he had to
bring it to an end, I fear you may be a little harsh on someone who I
believe has done a great deal, more than most, for even the newest of
Sprite owners.

Buster Evans