Re: Sprite 50th

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Sprite 50th
From: "Jerry Goodman" <jerry.goodman@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 21:10:55 -0500
Jay... the issue is not the money....I am sure u and both has had more in
beverages on a good Sat night....I just feel like I have been treated
fraudulently...If I had not sent $$$ it would still be wrong to advertise in
national mags if there is no intent to perform.  Maybe I am wrong...maybe
registries are for the registrar....sometthing to do like a jigsaw
puzzle....I wanted to use the registry to find the history of my BE.
Jeryy