Re: Clutch pedal

To: David Ambrose <stargazer1@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch pedal
From: James Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 13:26:15 -0400
While all the alternative methods are fine, I have simply welded these
things and drilled a new hole because it's easy and fast, and I have a
welder and torches and stuff.  You could probably find someone to fill
the hole for you at little to no cost.  If you brought it to me, I
wouldn't charge you for it.  But if you offered me a beer, I'd accept!