Suspension & Heater

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Suspension & Heater
From: Bill Hunt <Billh@aaai.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:13:10 -0700
I'm finally installing the new/rebuilt front end pieces on my 62. I'm
wondering if I need to put some sort of lube on the inner fulcrum and
trunnion bushings upon installation. I'm using rubber bushings.

I'm also refurbishing the heater box. I discovered it was full of
"kibble" (amazingly no current evidence of rats or mice) and wanted to
remove the broken hold down bolt and decided I might as well repaint it
too!

My question is what do you recommend for the bottom gasket? There was
nothing in there when I removed the box. IIRC from my 63 it was some
sort of foam but don't know what type. It is apparently no longer
available.

TIA

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com <blocked::http://www.herbytoys.com>