Re: [midgetsprite] Midget is back on the road...

To: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Midget is back on the road...
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 13:35:56 -0700
Hi Jim,

That's a lot of dripping oil!!  You need to see exactly where it's coming
from.  Might be the gasket, might be the plug.  Clean up all that area with
solvent and a tooth brush.  Wipe it all off and then you should be able to see
where it's coming from.  Shouldn't be any leaks.  Period!

To make a magnetic plug, get some of the small round ceramic magnets from a
hardware store and put a dab of JB Weld on th drain plug, set the magnet in it
and let set for a bit.      Then it's ready to put in place with teflon tape.
It's that easy!

I make them that way all the time.

Later, Paul A