Re: everyday elec. fuel pump

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: everyday elec. fuel pump
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 10:12:03 -0700 (PDT)
This pump with part number E8012S at Autozone here in California is
$35.99!  I googled the brand name (Carquest) and part number and Autozone
popped up.  A website search showed the pump for 35.99 so I called the
local Autozone and asked if there were any on the shelf.  He said he had 2
and they were 444.99 each.  When I told him about the web site price, he
said print that page and bring it in and he will honor the web price.
Horrible Freight does this also.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2