RE: MG Roadster coming to US

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <b-evans@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: MG Roadster coming to US
From: "de Brebisson, Cyrille (Calculator Division)" <cyrille@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:53:13 -0600
Hello,

Ok, so we fear that, because these new cars are coming from china, the
quality will be low, parts will be falling of them, electrical systems
will work... sometimes, things will rust under our feet....

HOW IN HELL IS THAT DIFFERENT FROM THE CARS THAT WE DRIVE EVERYDAY AND
LOVE!
- Parts are falling off (which is why we drive in pack, so the peoples
at the back can get the parts of the peoples at the front)
- they leak oil like a panamean super tanker degazing
- they break all the time
- they are rusted throughout!

Cyrille, smiling!