Re: Helium in Tires

To: "John D. Caffrey" <jdc6@lehigh.edu>,
Subject: Re: Helium in Tires
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 23:03:48 -0400
wow!  john you run with pressures that high?  the sports racer runs 10 F. &
15-18 R.!   your VEE is about the same "wet" weight?  around 800lbs w/o
driver?  right?

chuck
home from richmond!  what a nasty drive (D.C / Balt. area added over 3 hrs.
to my drive home! )  congestion and accidents  , the likes i've never seen
before!