1" lowered midget: was clonk in suspention

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1" lowered midget: was clonk in suspention
From: "de Brebisson, Cyrille (Calculator Division)" <cyrille@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:40:23 -0600
Hello,

I installed the springs from an earlier midget that David sent me on
Sunday on my de rubberized 78 (that was riding high). It lowered the car
by an inch or so (it was riding high before due to the reduced weight
(slim fast program: - rubber, - emission stuff, - all that was not
needed, light driver)) and what a difference it makes. First, it does
not 'clonk' as it used to, and the handling has skyrocketed, the
stability of the car at highway speed it miles better! It's like another
car!
Thanks David!

Regards, cyrille