Rivergate tranny mount

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rivergate tranny mount
From: Joe Lansing <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 07:52:05 -0700 (PDT)
Anybody know any magic tricks to getting the Rivergate
tranny mount in successfully? I've followed their
procedure but I'm having extreme difficulty lining up
the (2) bolts that go up through the pan into the
mount - the two that came out of the original mount.
It appears lineup has to be precise or you can't catch
a thread (or alternately STRIP A @#$%^ BOLT or two).
I've left everything loose so the tranny and mount can
be wiggled around, but to no avail. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Joe
62 Sprite