Re: Fuel injection anyone?

To: cyrille@hp.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel injection anyone?
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:08:52 EDT
In a message dated 8/29/2006 8:29:50 AM Mountain Standard Time,
cyrille@hp.com writes:

I was  looking at this: http://www.megasquirt.info/ and thinking about
fuel  injecting (and computer controlling ignition timing also)...

Anyone has  any interesting comments about this idea (non-stock and
"heretical"  comments set aside :-)

I am waiting for an interprising sort such as yourself to work throuh this
process and produce a plug and play kit for my midget for about $500.00.  I
think  you'd sell a kazillion, especially if you hid the injectors in some  old
but polished SU bodies.  I think you'd sell quite a few at $1000.00 a  pop,
but if you get up to $3000 like the MGB units at Moss, you've severely  limited
your market.

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"