Re: Da race: wrinklies vs zits

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Da race: wrinklies vs zits
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:47:26 -0500
> May I suggest we take this to the Assn list?  I'd love to hear  an
> explaination of why this was in any way racist?

OK, Robert, let me make it simple for you... there was a yellow Bugeye with
a highly modified engine, transmission, differential, and suspension; there
was a much-riced Peugeot; they were driven by The Stig up a hillclimb
course; one car was faster than the other. Sound like a race to you?  ;-)
David Lieb
Last I checked, all the human beings in the world were of the same race.
Some of us just happen to be more willing to admit it.