RE: Colorado Springs- part non LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Colorado Springs- part non LBC
From: "Jacques Le Clainche" <hobbycars@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 10:26:25 -0700
Recent posts indicated there are Spridgeteers who live or have lived in
Colorado Springs.

I am thinking of relocating when I retire in less than two years, and my
first choice so far is Colorado Springs. I would be buying a house in
Woodland Park, Florissant, Divide, or Black Forest... Questions...

1. I still have my 1970 Lotus Seven - would it need smog testing? Safety
test? Any problem registering such a car there? I realize I would have to
retune the Webers due to altitude.

2. We usually have from four to five dogs (Rhodesian Ridgbacks)at any given
time. Any problems having dogs in any of these localities?

3.  Any lister can give me the name of a good realtor there? A good house
builder?

JLC