Re: Colorado Springs- part non LBC

To: "Jacques Le Clainche" <hobbycars@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: Colorado Springs- part non LBC
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 07:37:10 -0700
Jacques

My daughter lives in the Springs and I received the following from her:

I can give you the name of our realtor:

Mary Casey 1-800-571-0378 or 1-719-590-6101.  I do not know if she
specializes in those areas.  He could call and ask.  I would assume that
Woodland Park and Black Forest would not be an issue but Divide and
Florissant might, she might not limit herself that way but might be able to
send them to a realtor in those areas.  We really like her -- she is honest
and works really hard for you.

I do not think dogs are a problem any where around here.  They may be if
this person wants to rent.  As for the car stuff I haven't a clue. Here is
the website for the DMV.  I do not know if the info is here, but there must
be a contact email.
http://www.dmv.org/co-colorado/department-motor-vehicles.php?source=overture&OVRAW=colorado%2520dmv&OVKEY=colorado%2520dmv&OVMTC=standard