No LBC - Source for weather info

To: "Midget Sprite Group" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: No LBC - Source for weather info
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 10:30:08 -0500
Listers,

I've provided this info to a couple of listers already and it occurred
to me that you have all paid for this service with your taxes
so.........

For weather information straight from the horse's mouth go to:

http://weather.gov

On the map click the spot where you want weather info and it will take
you to the nearest National Weather Service (NWS) office for
forecasts, radar, satellite, observations...etc.

My experience is, while never perfect,  it is a bit better than
commercial providers like Accuweather, The Weather Channel, Weather
Bug...etc.  In fact - those providers use the information from the NWS
for their forecasts so they just regurgitate the same thing adding
some advertisments and some spiffy little icons to it.  Then they sell
you what you've already paid for with your tax dollars.

Enjoy...

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City