Re: Last Day for My MGB on eBay Auction is Tomorrow - 9/2

To: "conan" <conan@intrex.net>,
Subject: Re: Last Day for My MGB on eBay Auction is Tomorrow - 9/2
From: "MICHAEL CARPENTER" <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 10:20:35 -0400
Before this gets out of hand . . . I actually originally stated "Gee a
commercial" with a smile on my face just playing around.  I take it back.  I
hope that I haven't really bothered anyone by it.

I just saw that others were stating a opinion and thought that I would play
also.  I have actually met Norm, I believe at a few of the race tracks with
his Turner.

Again, I meant no harm.

Mike C