Re: On the Road / Speedometer Question

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: On the Road / Speedometer Question
From: "Gregory Groiss" <ggroiss@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 10:02:42 -0400
Ok, I found the link below that lists what speedometer went in what
year car based on the serial number on the face.  The speedometer I
have does match for my year.

Now, can someone please tell me what rear a '73 Midget came with?  I
have no reason to believe it had been changed but I will check when I
get home today.  If all checks out is my only option to get a new
gauge?  Is there any way to adjust them?

http://www.mgexperience.net/article/speedometers.html

Thanks,

Greg