Re: Update - Silicone hose for 1275 Cross flow radiator

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Update - Silicone hose for 1275 Cross flow radiator
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 18:41:26 EDT
Hi list,

Final and most likely the only final call for a Silicone hose for the water
pump on the 1275cc Cross flow radiator cars.  Hose can be Samco Sport blue or
black (with no Samco Sport label if preferred).  Final price will be whatever
#21.20 work out at in US dollars.  Note this is an at cost price not for
profit
and this small production run might end up being a one-off so check your hose
now before it's too late.  Also, another 11 hoses will drop the price by at
least a quid (about US $2 approx).

And, I'll need a deposit before I can proceed with this so if the price has
made you change your mind please let me know.

Regards

Daniel