Re: Correctness question

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Correctness question
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 22:00:20 -0400
Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:

> Frank,
>
> On the 19k miles, unmolested Sprite of mine, on a red interior, the strap is
> red, and the little metal thingy is black.

Ok.
I have a set of autumn leaf metal things They are leaf on both sides of
each piece. These are from a later Midget.
Horler doesn't show the end of the straps on the Bugeye.
The MKII pink Sprite has a tan interior w/tan metal things.
WST has black on red.
The MKIII has a black interior.
I guess since I mixed up some blood red powder, I'll powder coat them to
match the interior. I can always paint em black.
Thanks guys.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ