Golden Jubilee survey

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Golden Jubilee survey
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 22:22:02 -0500
Spridgeteers,  The following is cross-posted from Jack Laird on the
Bugeye list but applies equally to all the Midget folks (like
me!).......

As some of you know and some don't of course, I am part, a small part
of the Golden Jubilee (50th) committee, which is going to be a non
profit get together of Sprite & Midget owners in 2008 to celebrate the
event..

Toward that end, planning is well underway and we need some input from
you folks in order that we may do our job better and make the event
more fun for all concerned. Now you know why I have been thinking
trailer.

I need to ask some questions. I ask you to copy them to an email to
answer or comment and then send them to
Spridget50th@hotmail.com this is an address only for this survey.

1. If the event was held in mid USA, June or July 2008 would you attend?

2. September or October? Remember school.

3. May or June ? Remember school.

4. How many folks would be in your party?

5. What kind of a vehicle would you bring?

6. How long should the event be? In days.

7. Should it be across a weekend or during the week?

8. Would children be in your party?

9. What would you like to see at the celebration? (Rally, Autocross, Concours?

10. How much do you think is reasonable for a hotel room? Awards Banquet dinner?