Weak left front suspension

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Weak left front suspension
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 14:35:05 -0400
All right gang I'm at my wits end on trying to figure out why my left front
suspension bottoms out.  I have a new Peter C. shock, have replaced the M**s
front spring with two original front springs.  I have also checked out the
inner fulcrum mounts, checked the A-arms for cracks, and the entire front
member for anything amiss. Also checked the wheel bearings and upper and lower
outer fulcrums. Everything looks okay. A-arms, bushings, and springs are only
5 years old!  I have also checked the entire rear suspension for broken
springs, checked the shocks, and the locating arms and bushes.  Everything is
tight and bushes are in fine shape.

What else could cause only the left front to be soft?  I can bottom the car on
that corner. The tire rubs the inner fender at the top on a hard right turn !
It feels as if I have a spring in the left front that is working/supporting
less than half of what it should.

I am open to any and all ideas.

Thanks,
Biff Jones