Re: Weak left front suspension

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Weak left front suspension
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 09:39:09 -0400
Is Chuck sitting behind the wheel?

JohnD

When a driver is on the wrong road and headed for an abyss, it's a bad
idea to "stay the course."

Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 14:35:05 -0400

From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@verizon.net>

Subject: Weak left front suspension

All right gang I'm at my wits end on trying to figure out why my left
front

suspension bottoms out.  I have a new Peter C. shock, have replaced the
M**s

front spring with two original front springs.  I have also checked out
the

inner fulcrum mounts, checked the A-arms for cracks, and the entire
front

member for anything amiss. Also checked the wheel bearings and upper and
lower

outer fulcrums. Everything looks okay. A-arms, bushings, and springs are
only

5 years old!  I have also checked the entire rear suspension for broken

springs, checked the shocks, and the locating arms and bushes.
Everything is

tight and bushes are in fine shape.

What else could cause only the left front to be soft?  I can bottom the
car on

that corner. The tire rubs the inner fender at the top on a hard right
turn !

It feels as if I have a spring in the left front that is
working/supporting

less than half of what it should.

I am open to any and all ideas.

Thanks,